When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
When you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We only collect personal information where it is necessary for business purposes; this could include, but may not be limited to, analytics, marketing, payment gateways and shipping providers. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by Australian law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
Our website may contain links to other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website. If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners.